We got the last six trusses up today and Spencer put up the cross braces. This involved him being even higher up in the air on a slightly bigger platform while I was on the ground cutting the braces to be the right size. Since this is a man-made barn, it isn't perfect and you can't make 'one size' cross braces. There's three braces between each truss, so that's a lot of cutting and nailing!
After all the braces between the trusses went up, we also started putting down the 1x4 strips on the lower rafters. This is where we'll eventually attach the tin for the roof. We had hoped to have the roof up by the end of January, but the weather has not been cooperating with our plans!