Today we spent all day working on getting the trusses up. We reattached the first one by hanging onto the uprights and trying not to fall to our doom. We got the simpson ties in to hold it in place when Spencer had an epiphany. He created little platforms made of 2x6s. We for the rest of the trusses, we stood on the 2x6s while hammering in the simpson ties. Spencer had to come climb with the circular saw a few times to cut notches to help the trusses better fit onto the cross pieces.
We didn't get all of them up today - we have six more to go. We'll see how the weather holds up and see when we get to work next.